Poliuretan Spray are polyurethane systems made up of two components: polyol and isocyanate, to obtain a rigid closed-cell foam applied in spray form “in situ” to obtain excellent thermal insulation.
Poliuretan ® SprayS-383-TL features authorised ecological foaming agents (HFCs) that are not harmful to the O-zone layer.
Poliuretan Spray S-383-HFO has been developed using the 4th generation of foaming agents (HFO), meaning its contribution to global warming is very low and it is not harmful to the O-zone layer. The use of this foaming agent fulfils the requirements of Regulation (EU) 517/2014 on fluorinated greenhouse gases
- Complete suppression of thermal bridges. The insulation has no joints or gaps. It is a continuous form of insulation.
- Strong surface adhesion. No need to use adhesives or glues to install the product.
- Insulate and waterproof in a single process. This capacity can be attributed, on the one hand, to its closed-cell and watertight structure and, on the other, the continuous way in which it is applied, avoiding joints.
- It can be moved to a construction site quickly, with no need for transporting or storing bulky products.
- Seals gaps, muffling the passage of sound, including spots that are difficult to reach.
- Increase in the habitable space compared to other insulating materials.
- Low COV emissions fulfilling all current requirements, with an A+ rating under French regulations.