Urespray is a polyurethane elastomer, made by the reaction of two liquid components (polyol and isocyanate) at room temperature.
They are mixed on-site with conventional polyurethane foam-spraying equipment.
Urespray P series’ main applications are in the construction and industrial fields, essentially to leak-proof and protect roofs, rooftops, balconies, parking garages, concrete structures, water tanks, sea industry, foundations, theme parks, etc., as well as for elastomer covering of expanded polystyrene and polyurethane foams.Spray application means that irregular surfaces, or areas with complicated geometries can be cove-red, forming a uniform film.
- No joints or coupling is this leak-proofing system’s main feature, with a uniform finish that makes for an easy-to-maintain surface.
- Polyurea’s versatility means that it can adapt to any surface or format, making it an ideal product to be applied to irregular areas with shapes of any kind, either curved or squared.
- Pure polyurea adheres to any surface: cement, concrete, polyurethane, wood, metal, etc.
- This product is extremely hard and wear-resistant.
- Polyurea’s fast reaction provides great stability right after installation: it can bear traffic and guarantees leak-proofing properties in under 3 hours, although it reaches optimum conditions in 24 hours.
- Once applied, it is characterised by its great durability. It is inert with temperature changes and maintains its properties, without suffering breakage or deformation. It is not affected by fuels, fertilisers or animal excrement, either.